Monday 14 January 2008

Feels good to be back

I am back in training at last. 77.2 Kilos. Today I did my first session since the 21st of December. Winter virus's really truly are the scourge. The one at Christmas left me with a nasty chesty cough which prevented me from exercising.

I was also disappointed to miss the winter league race on the 6th of January, especially because it was my local race in Andreas. Even more the shame as looking at the times I would have had a good handicap tussle with Chris Cale I think. But never mind that, I will just have to beat him at Ronaldsway instead :-)

I felt good today, went very steady. Cardio wise I was strong. I felt it pulling at my hip abductors. Before Christmas my knees were starting to feel quite sore, a repetitive impact injury. The break did them good and I didn't feel any problems in them at all today.

Hopefully its all systems go again now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

87.2 Kilos of course. I wasn't that ill!!